शून्यता

Done and dusted
Unclear
Lying there, unsteady and expressionless
Stagnancy
The neurons trying to find their way
Impulsive
The clock needs moving
Ticking
The threads need weaving
Artistic
I needed the sixth sense

Speaking out what I felt, didn't work for me
Blunt
People had different expectations from me
Curves
Emotion, stay away from it
Materialistic
I needed the fourth dimension

You fall in love only once
Truth
I needed the second love

They hurt, they really do
Expectations
Be there for yourself
Pillar
Look within, deep within
Satisfaction
Open your eyes
Beautiful
I need nothing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for sharing this "nothingness" through body-mind play!
MiHiR said…
I'm glad that you liked it. Your feedback is really appreciated :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ghee Shakkar

D से दिल्ली

S से San Diego