अधूरा

there's a sudden silence in the room
the place where you stay
there seems to be a lack of familiarity
and yet it's here that you lay

in the galaxy that I call mine
the stars no longer shine
it's the same air I would breathe
yet this is the place I want to leave

you've been suffocated in your dome
and yet it's this place that you call home?

there was chaos and yet there wasn't
in the space outside your abode
there were glances and smiles
and yet they were just passers-by along the road

in the garden that wasn't mine
the flowers bloomed all too fine
it's the same field you and I shared
yet that's the grass I found greener

I've been pushed into my house
and now I know the place that's truly home





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghee Shakkar

D से दिल्ली

S से San Diego