Resurgent

morphed into the unknown
each day, everyday;
a voice echoes, 'my' voice
with the hassles of the past day, the past life;
i want to shut my eyes, to keep out the voice
that's what i did

psychological mutations
each incident, every incident;
a shadow formed, 'my' shadow
of weaknesses that were once perfect imperfections
i want to close my mind, to keep out the light
that's what i did

vagueness 
about it all;
a flux appears, flux of people
challenging 'my' insecurities, the ones i wasn't aware of
i want to run away, to get to me
that's what i did

Remodelling
in bits and pieces;
a thought is born, My thought
edifying me, to be what i can be
i want to open my eyes, through my mind, to stay with me
and that's what i do, now;
Imagination has a new forest!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghee Shakkar

D से दिल्ली

S से San Diego