'IT'

It was crawling towards me
Sensed it from some distance away, Oh I sure did
It came closer
Touched me right where it hurts the most, Oh it sure was tangible
It took control of me
Immersed in a pool together, Oh I was drowning
It left me, Oh after a long time
Memories.

It brings a lot of baggage
Rotating in the head like a carousel;
Spot it, pick it, leave.

It brought her towards me
Imagined her in her form, Oh I could draw a picture
It brought her closer
Closing my eyes, Oh it was clear
It let her take control of me
Lost, Oh I found her
It took her with it, Oh Damn
Memories.

It brings a lot of strength
Supporting you like a pillar;
Spot it, mold it, leave.

It got the mirror towards me
Realized what lay in front, Oh it was me
It got the mirror closer
Everything was there, Oh I had what it takes
It crept onto me,
Recollection, Oh I have been there before
It left me, Oh
Experience.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghee Shakkar

D से दिल्ली

S से San Diego