Facebook

Well....Facebook is basically to interact with friends.......

One day while I was playing on the computer,my sister came rushing to me and told me to CREATE a facebook account and start playing this game called RESTAURANT CITY......I got irritated with her and just for her sake started playing.........It was really nice and i soon got addicted........I just couldnt stop playing.........these is one of the ill effects of facebook...........

Facebook also distracts you from your studies.........children tend to lose concentration............I would request you all to stay away from it........But facebook also helps you connect with long lost friends.........


With the help of my father I have now stopped using it.........I really thank him for it...I would request all of you to stay away from it and visit better sites...........THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD WEEK

Comments

Ajit Shah said…
i am addicted to facebook and as you said i am trying to use it sparingly and spend time in interacting live with friends and relative.

grt article

keep it up mihir jain
Unknown said…
okay sir ... i'll deactivate right now
Unknown said…
Good Boy!

Popular posts from this blog

Ghee Shakkar

D से दिल्ली

S से San Diego