Diwali Trip


Hi , I am back , my Half Yearly Exam s were over and my parents , I , my freinds and their parents had decided to go to Dubai where we had a friend staying to help us guide to the different places of Dubai.We had to leave on the first of November.We had to go to Mumbai as the flight was from there.As we reached we did the Check In and then after a few minutes we did the Security Check.Then we were asked to go in the flight.Then we were given the flight instructions.And then was the Take Off.When we reached Dubai and got out of the plane it was very chilly.Then we went to collect our luggage and then the people checked our Passport and Visa.Then we took a Taxi and went to our friends house.We got a nice and warm welcome.Then we all had a bath and then our parents decided the schedule of our visit.And then when the schedule was decided we went as per it. The first few days we went to the malls such as Lamsy,
The Mall Of Emirates,Wafi,Century Mall etc.

In The Mall Of Emirates there was a place called Ski Dubai and Snow Park from which we visited the Snow Park.And in Wafi there was a game called Crystal Maze.This was a game af two teams in which a man would give us tasks.On the second last day of our visit we went to Wild Wadi which was a water park.Over there ,there was a slide which was 33 meters high and was the tallest slide out of North America which went at the speed of 80 kilometers per hour.
On the last day we went to play a match.After the match we all went to a movie named Om Shanti Om.Then we went home ,rested and then we went to the airport.We did the Check In and went to a huge shop called Dubai Duty Free from where we bought various chocolates .Then we did the security check and then went in the flight.And then we had reached back to Mumbai.

Comments

Unknown said…
Very nicely written. Keep it up!
MiHiR said…
Thank .I felt great as it was the first comment I ever got.
MiHiR said…
Sorry , I ment Thanks.
Mihir, well written. Tells me all I could see when I ever get there :)

But a blog post should also capture the emotions. This one tells very little of what all you felt, about yourself, about the places you saw, about your dad/mom, about the new friends you made, during this trip.
MiHiR said…
thank you for guiding me...will keep this in mind

Popular posts from this blog

Ghee Shakkar

D से दिल्ली

S से San Diego